Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hello and Welcome!

This blog is intended for those of you that are First Time Home Buyer's. Because I pride myself on creating a more informed borrower, I will provide you with all the tools/resources so that you are confident in that you are making a prudent investment. So don't be duped by the many loan sharks hounding the industry and telling you to simply sign here ...



Instead take a moment, grab a cup of coffee, and start reading my posts. You'll learn quite a bit about the world of real estate finance so that when you're ready to make that investment, you're confident and prepared!



If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 323.810.2175. Or, for additional information, you can visit my website at www.RicardoBueno.com.




For the more advanced investor, you can visit my Real Estate Investments blog at www.equitygrowth.blogspot.com where I will be talking about strategies to maximize cash-flow & rates-of-return.

2 comments:

Joslyn Solomon said...

I really like the fact that you are focusing on first time homebuyers! I remember when I was one, and I had no idea what was going on! I'm totally for educating first time homebuyers as much as possible! I will have to link to your blog for mortgage information!

Check out my blog! http://joslynsellshomes.blogspot.com for Minnesota Real Estate!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.